TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fisher's comments on Antonio Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titanpride

PostSubject: Fisher's comments on Antonio Johnson   Tue May 13, 2008 8:47 pm

In Fisher's tuesday minicamp report he is asked the question reference expectations from DT Antonio Johnson. Fisher replies " Hes rare from a strength standpoint ". Fisher goe's on to say that Johnson has been right for sometime now, and he's going to be interesting to watch. The reason I bring this up is this is not the first time I've heard this. Johnson's name has been brought up before as a player to watch, and a player they're looking at to create good things on the defensive line. If anyone has any inside scoop on Johnson... I'm curious to see what his role will be, whether a starter next to Haynesworth, role player, or just in the rotation with Brown, Vickerson and if Booker makes a active roster spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Fisher's comments on Antonio Johnson   Wed May 14, 2008 12:42 pm

It is always complicated when coming back from an ACL. The Titans handled the situation properly by not rushing him back onto the practice field too soon. I believe he will start next to Haynesworth to start the year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fisher's comments on Antonio Johnson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1