Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor?? Empty
PostSubject: Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor??   Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor?? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 pm

I was curious if the fans thought we have a shot at winning it all this year. If we really think we can compete for a championship then I have no problem giving up a 3rd round pick or two to land us JT for one year. Kearse, KVB and Taylor would be by far the most dominant set of d-ends in the NFL.

How do you beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady? Put them on their backsides before they can get a good look at the field.
Back to top Go down
dukenextdoor

Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor??   Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor?? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm

i prefer the sniper approach!!!! alot easier to beat with their knees blown off!!!!!!!!!!! but that would help out our d for the ones we cant shoot!
Back to top Go down

Slow News Week..Should We Look At Jason Taylor??
Page 1 of 1