TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Can't wait for new season!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SophieGirl

PostSubject: Can't wait for new season!!!   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 pm

Can't wait for the new season to get under way! I really believe Coach Fisher will have the guys ready this year from what I've seen of training camp! GO TITANS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:24 am

I think this is the year we reclaim the division. I don't think the Colts or Jags are over rated but I do think we are a better team than both. We will have the best defense in the NFL this year and if our offense can click (AND IT WILL) we will be a force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LimeyTitan

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:56 pm

This seasons Titans team looks very strong. We will make the Super Bowl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:59 am

I don't think Vince is where he needs to be yet but he will work out his timing through the pre-season games. I think we have one of the better RB duos in the NFL with CJ and Lendale and our defense will be able to line up with any offense and dominate. I look for a 12 win season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanpride

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:29 pm

I have a feeling that C.Johnson is going to do for our offense, what J.Kearse did for our defense in 99'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 am

I like to look at the wide variety of things that could make us great this year and my bubble was sort of burst last night with a shot of reality. A good friend of mine that is close to the organization put it this way, "The season will be determined by the play of VY." When it all shakes down I think he is right. The AFC is so good that it will have great teams watching the AFC Championship game from home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: "The Professor" gives some love to the Titans!   Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:14 pm

WHAAT??!! Yes, it's true my fellow Titans Nation, and unlike us fans(short for "fanatic") who base our opinions on emotion first, this guy knows what he's talking about! John "The Professor" Clayton, Senior Writer for ESPN The Magazine and host of "The Huddle" on ESPN Radio traveled to Nashville on one of his 18 trips to NFL training camps said in his own words, " I really like what Tennessee is doing! Vince Young has really improved on his reads & Chris Johnson is the real deal!" You saw what Johnson is capable of doing in the Rams game, so IMO, relax! We'll be better than a helluva lot of people predict us to be in the AFC, which will leave the Titans' critics with that "Home Alone" look on their faces! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titans93

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:44 pm

I was just listening to Late Hits on NFL Radio and Jim Miller is BIG on the Titans, he was arguing that the Titans will be either 10-6 again or possibly 11-5 (depending on the Jets game) if Vince can just flip some of the int's to td #'s. It was quite a debate he had going, I didn't catch who was on with him but he didn't agree he had the Titans going 8-8 at best. Mill was pretty convincing though with his reasoning, and I'm optimistic,too. I think if we can just limit turnovers the sky is the limit for what this team can do. I wouldn't trade this defense for any other in the NFL, and I'm tired of hearing about the Titans not adding any offensive weapons in the offseaon. Just wait till they get a load of the #28 missile, if you want a weapon. just watch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for new season!!!   

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for new season!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1