Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1999 Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Hutton

1999 Memories Empty
PostSubject: 1999 Memories   1999 Memories EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm

As many of you heard during Titans Countdown last Friday in Atlanta, we spoke with several players from the memorable 99 season.

What are your memories from that year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.titansradio.com
brianmaxwell

1999 Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1999 Memories   1999 Memories EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:18 am

The thing that will stand out to most people is the Music City Miracle. I love the MCM but..........

The Jags dominated the entire NFL and sported only 2 losses going into the playoffs and both were at the hands of the Tennessee Titans. The table was set for the Jags to get their revenge when the Titans advanced to the AFC Championship game in Jacksonville. The Titans hammered the Jaguars in route to the Super Bowl.

.........my favorite moment from the entire season was when Coach Fisher said that Alltel Stadium was our home away from home.
Back to top Go down
titanfan109

1999 Memories Empty
PostSubject: 99 Memories   1999 Memories EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Of course the memory that most people will think of is the Music City Miracle. A memory that stands out to me, was McNair evading Kevin Carter and another d-lineman in the Super Bowl and completing a pass to Dyson downfield setting up the last play of the game. That play spoke volumes about how tough that man was to bring down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1999 Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1999 Memories   1999 Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

1999 Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: