TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"The Quarterback"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
titans93

PostSubject: "The Quarterback"   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:11 pm

I often read on Titansonline Coach Fisher's press conferences, and in today's (Friday, after GB game) he kept refering to Vince as "The quarterback". He as always previously referred to him as Vince that I have seen or heard, but every occasion he specifically seemed to go out of his way to refer to him as "the quarterback". The quarterback is fine, The quarterback is doing well. I don't know if I'm over analyzing here, but I couldn't decide if that was him detaching himself from Vince, or reassuring that he is the quarterback. Any thoughts? Maybe too much psychology?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanpride

PostSubject: Re: "The Quarterback"   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm just so frustrated that Martin got cut today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: "The Quarterback"   Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:41 am

Fish was trying to be sarcastic in his comments about "the quarterback". It was out of frustration. He had been asked about 100 times even before the press conference. VY has a bruise and the reporters were acting like his arm had fallen off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titans93

PostSubject: Re: "The Quarterback"   Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:51 pm

brianmaxwell wrote:
Fish was trying to be sarcastic in his comments about "the quarterback". It was out of frustration. He had been asked about 100 times even before the press conference. VY has a bruise and the reporters were acting like his arm had fallen off.

Great observation, I hadn't thought about it that way. I'm sure he was sick of being asked about such a minor injury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Quarterback"   

Back to top Go down

"The Quarterback"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1