TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Regular season is Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TItansRocket009

PostSubject: The Regular season is Here   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Preseason is out the window and in comes the regular season. The games official mean something. Who do you think the best teams in the league are? Who will play in the Super Bowl? I think the Cowboys and the Patriots will meet in the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanfan4ever

PostSubject: The Regular Season is Here   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:56 am

Man I don't have a clue but I can say this; if you had told me this time last year that the Giants were going to be the Superbowl Champs I would have split a gut with laughter. Hey, our team is remarkably like the 99 season team. We have a quarterback trying to prove he can do more than be a running threat just like Mcnair that year. We now have a workhorse of a runningback for the first time since George and we have a decent threat at Tightend like Wycheck with Crumpler. We have average receivers who make occassional big plays and a top rated Defense. Does all this sound familiar? Remember too that Jacksonville was forcasted to win the Division that year as well. We also won a few of those games with Del Grecos leg and we probably will win some with Baronas as well just like last year. Hey with a little luck, you just never know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Regular season is Here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1