Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on the Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanfan4ever

Thoughts on the Game Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the Game   Thoughts on the Game EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Give that Defense an A+ along with Chris Johnson. I can't remember seeing a stronger D except maybe during the Bears Glory days. Brown and Haynesworth were like a couple of hungry dogs and Garrard had a ham around his neck. If they stay healthy there will be alot of nervous QB's studying that film before they face us. Special Teams needs some work tho, they let Jacksonville start from our end around 10 times or so. As far as Vince is concerned I stand by what I said on "Vince Hurt Again". After the second int. Fisher had to practically push him back out on the field before limping off with the knee. I hope Vince improves next week for everyones sake. I don't know who Jacksonville plays next week but I think we softened them up alittle. If the Bears beat the Colts tonight we'll be no.1 in the AFC South, at least for a week. By the way I heard Brady is out for the season with a blown out knee.
Back to top Go down
titans93

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Game   Thoughts on the Game EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

My thoughts on the game I would have to quote Dennis Green "They are who we thought they were!" The defense is amazing, Chris Johnson is electrifying, The offensive line is rock solid, but the receivers are inconsistent, and unfortunately Vince is still the same Vince, not the one we've been hearing all the reports about making so much progress.
Back to top Go down
Titanfan4ever

PostSubject: Thoughts on the Game   Thoughts on the Game EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Well Fisher finally had to admit in an interview today that Vince has issues that need addressing. Fisher usually sweeps these problems under the rug rather than let the fans know about the teams personal issues. It has to be serious or he's really catching heat over it. I bet Bud wishes he'd gotten Cutler now. As I write this he has the Raiders under control and has over 200 yards already and the first half isn't even over yet. I can't help but remember when Mcnair was recovering from back surgery and Odonnel kept the wins coming and jump started the Offense in "99. Maybe Collins can carry us on his back with his downfield strikes and give our receivers some badly needed confidence. I don't know what you can say to Vince to turn him around. It all starts with a winning attitude and he looks like he's given up. Changing the subject, I hope we hit the Bengals in the mouth this Sunday. We owe them big time for last years game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Game   Thoughts on the Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Game
Page 1 of 1