Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kerry Collins 08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
titans93

Kerry Collins 08 Empty
PostSubject: Kerry Collins 08   Kerry Collins 08 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:13 pm

I guess everyone using the receivers as an excuse for Vince’s passing went out the window today. I’ve heard Jamie Dukes on the NFL Network talk about all week how Vince Young’s biggest problem is the Titans haven’t given him the weapons he needs to succeed. But Kerry showed today, that if you tattoo ‘em right between the numbers they catch it just fine. It was so refreshing seeing the Titans moving the ball mixing run and pass, I only wish the wind hadn't been such a factor and we could have seen even more. I don’t think we would have won with Vince, because it was a tough day to settle for field goals and that’s what happens with him at QB. That TD pass at the end of the first half, VY don’t make that. You attempt a field goal that the 40 mph wind gust may blow wide right and you get no points. I hope Collins takes us all the way to the playoffs this year
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

Kerry Collins 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Collins 08   Kerry Collins 08 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 pm

I've always said our receivers were not the problem... It's Young. Jamie Dukes is defending Young's inability to play the position at the NFL level for what ever reason. Dukes and Deon Sanders are perfect examples of ex-players not always being good selection for TV hosts...it minimizes the credibility of the network...Michael Irvin is by far the worst.
Back to top Go down
titans93

Kerry Collins 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Collins 08   Kerry Collins 08 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Good point, but I think there are some players who are good, I love Marshall Faulk as an analyst on the NFL Network and he's an ex-player, I've always thought Rod Woodson is fair. But I would agree with your comments on some of the others.
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

Kerry Collins 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Collins 08   Kerry Collins 08 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:23 pm

titans93 wrote:
Good point, but I think there are some players who are good, I love Marshall Faulk as an analyst on the NFL Network and he's an ex-player, I've always thought Rod Woodson is fair. But I would agree with your comments on some of the others.
I agree...Faulk, Woodson, Steve Young, Tom Jackson, Merrill Hodge are some examples of fantastic Tv guy's that are ex-players, But Chris Carter, Deon Sanders, Jamie Dukes and Michael Irvin are horrible.
Back to top Go down
TitansFan

Kerry Collins 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Collins 08   Kerry Collins 08 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:51 pm

I also like Solomon Wilcots and Brian Baldinger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kerry Collins 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Collins 08   Kerry Collins 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerry Collins 08
Page 1 of 1