Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanfan4ever

We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas! Empty
PostSubject: We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas!   We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Alright, we know who our QB is going to be and that we are a Championship caliber team. I hope we don't forget that the Texans always play us hard. The Defense doesn't need to look past them til after Sunday. I understand that many of the Texans have been sidetracked looking after there families and whats left of their homes after "Ike". I hope that they take up money for the victims in Texas at LP field Sunday and show Houston that we are a "class act", and care about people who need help.....Then take care of business and lay the SmackDown on the Texans for our 3rd straight win!
Back to top Go down
titans93

We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas!   We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 pm

I'm just so excited and optimistic about this season now. It's like the final piece of the puzzzle has been put into place. I agree they have to keep the foot on the gas, just because we're 2-0 Indy is still only 1 game back and tyey're always lurking even with the offensive line woes, Peyton is still Peyton. Don't underestimate the importance of a quality qb. And I think they've got the NFL's best. But the importance of a qb is why I am so optimistic about the Titans now. This is an incredible team. This is not an average mid- pack team, with a smart veteran quarterback like Kerry Collins who can make throws to open up one of the best running games in the NFL, I truly believe WE CAN GO ALL THE WAY! I'm Sorry Vince, but you just can't provide that. Kerry can! GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

We Can't Take Our Foot Off the Gas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: