Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4-0 or 3-1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TItansRocket009

4-0 or 3-1 Empty
PostSubject: 4-0 or 3-1   4-0 or 3-1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:20 am

Simple question, do the Titans win or lose today against the Vikings?
Back to top Go down
Titanfan4ever

4-0 or 3-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-0 or 3-1   4-0 or 3-1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 pm

What more can you say about this team! We got alittle conservative in the 3rd on Offense and had a few overthrown passes in the 4th but we went up against a Defense nearly as tough as our own. Our kick coverage was much better this week and made up for some of the mistakes in the first 3 games. Cortland Finnegan nearly took one back to the house and he'll be kicking himself all week over that one. I think Ferotte got away with a slick move on the Vandenbosch hit. You shouldn't get an injury time-out then all of a sudden your fine and dandy and leading the next play. Thnk you Harper for that interception! It does't make sense but it seemed like the longer they played the better the big D played! We've got our swagger back! I can't wait til next week when we go to Baltimore!...Go Titans!
Back to top Go down
titans93

4-0 or 3-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-0 or 3-1   4-0 or 3-1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Yeah, and also on that Ferrotte acting job, if you watch the slo-mo replay his feet were off the ground when Vanden Bossh made contact with him. His knees didn't buckle, he was in the air. I think he was just making sure they saw it and it drew the flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4-0 or 3-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-0 or 3-1   4-0 or 3-1 Empty

Back to top Go down

4-0 or 3-1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: