Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OldTitanFan

Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!!   Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 pm

This thing that the media AND Steeler fans are making over Keith Bullock & LenDale White stomping on a "yellow towel" is just STUCK ON STUPID! It wasn't even an original Steelers' "Terrible Towel"-it was a YELLOW TOWEL!!! But of course when media outlets like ESPN & Sirius gets a hold of it, suddenly it's "disrespecting the Steelers"!! GIVE ME A @$%&*#? BREAK!! You want to talk disrespect? Nobody on Sunday from sea to shining sea had the Titans winning that game, and when our boys kicked the living s**t out of them, you know what happens next-when a traditional power loses, media makes excuses! Instead of focusing on a towel stomping, why don't you Steeler fans and media focus on your team's mistakes, because you're not as good as you think you are! Towel that!!
Back to top Go down
Big Blue Nation

PostSubject: towel   Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Go to any Steeler forum and it is Whine City, not Steel City. They just can't admit they got their hats handed to them.
The towel thing was salt in the wound. If it takes a towel stomp to get a "professional" team motivated and not the game itself,
then they have other serious issues.
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

PostSubject: Re: Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!!   Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:07 pm

I don't agree with White's actions, but if the Steeler fans bring towels into our stadium and flaunt them...thats what they get, dont cry about it. I don't know why Steeler fans think they can bring them to any game and think that they're off limits...like we have to respect the towel.
Back to top Go down
Big Blue Nation

PostSubject: towel part 2   Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:30 pm

I think Paul Kuharsky said it best the other morning with Frank, Mark and Kevin when he said that all the fans who sold their tickets to these
towel wavers are the ones to blame.
I was at the game and Steeler fans were throwing their towels at Griff after he did the pick 6 at the end of the game.
Of course the northeast media corridor is eating this up and hyping a non-significant incident.
Back to top Go down
Titanfan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!!   Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 pm

It seems to me that most of the Titans fans that I know don't run off at the mouth before a game like other fans. All week before the game I had Steeler fans at work either waving towels or talking smack before the game. The only thing I said was is "we'll see". When I get back to work from Christmas break it's going to be payback time! I had a Lions fan do me the same way during the preseason as soon as the schedule came out. He shut up after their second loss and I felt so sorry for their team that I didn't give him any grief about it. Getting back to the "towel" incident, if I had been sitting next to someone swinging a towel in my face for three hours I would have GONE OFF on them after the hammering their team got! I also agree that if it takes a towel stomping to motivate a team to win then there's a problem somewhere else. Bill Cower was already frustrated about how bad they looked and used the incident to vent on national TV while his coannouncers were laughing under their breath. Get a grip Bill.........GO TITANS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!!   Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mad over a towel? GET OVER IT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: