TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

murder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve

PostSubject: murder   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 pm

I will truly miss mcnair. He is human and he made a mistake and what human hasnt made a mistake because he made a horrible mistake that should not change his legacy. That was one cold hearted woman to do what she did by shooting him while asleep. I say rename the field for him. Rip steve and may god be with his family and friends and everyone who steve touched there lives.
Back to top Go down
tntitans

PostSubject: Re: murder   Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

[i] Sad to me it not only too someone that was really and truely out of their mind ,it took a real coward to kill this sweet,sweet man in his sleep.he did not even have a chance to defend himself.i only hope and pray he did not feel any pain.now god will hold him when he falls and when he asks why ,he will get an answer ,,,unlike us,who will never know..all we know is pain right now because we have lost someone we all loved .go in peace steve.know tht you were truely loved and will be truely and absolutely missed
Back to top Go down

murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Remembering Steve McNair-
Jump to: