Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OldTitanFan

Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!! Empty
PostSubject: Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!!   Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Please don't get me wrong Larry, I thoroughly enjoy Mike, Frank & yourself. I've been a fan of you all since the the birth of Titans Radio,but that's the whole point of the thousands of responses from Titans fans all across the country over the same problem, isn't it? I understand when the Titans are playing an away game why Titans fans who are customers of Sirius XM Radio hear the home team's radio network. But with all due respect, IT'S EMBARRASSING to hear the visiting team's radio network in LP Field!! Case in point, when the Titans had that embarrassing loss to Brett Favre & the New York Jets last year, it was hard to listen to the Jets Radio Network personnel gloat about our defeat on our home turf!! It's also just as embarrassing to be the ONLY NFL TEAM not having access to our own radio network!! If this is just a matter of a business decision, can something please be resolved FOR THE GOOD OF THE FANS? I don't think that's asking a lot for the loyalty that the fans give to all parts of the Titans organization.
Back to top Go down
srrobinson2

Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!! Empty
PostSubject: Missing Home Broadcast on Sirius   Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 am

First of all, let me say how much I enjoy listening to your radio broadcast on 102.3 in Chattanooga when I am in town.

I am a Sirius subscriber, and strongly agree with OldTitanFan about the embarrassment of having to listen to the visiting team radio broadcasters when I am out of town.

Is the issue with Mr. Adams? I just don't get it. 31 teams have an agreement with Sirius-XM. Why don't we? Maybe Mr. Adams has declared that we cannot do this and your hands are tied. I really wish he would re-consider if that is the situation. If it is not, then I am really confused.

Any information you could provide regarding this issue would be helpful.

Thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down

Why is the Sirius question NEVER answered? Please reply!!
Page 1 of 1