Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beat those jags!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smilekid3

beat those jags!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: beat those jags!!!!!   beat those jags!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 1:49 pm

can't wait for sunday when we get to beat those jags!!! seriously they're sooooooo overrrated and this season has done nothing but prove that! and it doesn't matter if garrard or gray starts--we're going to dominate!!!! those jags fans are wasting their time their time rooting for their team!! the only real football competetition that comes out of florida is in the form of its college athletes.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TITANS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jgozzard80

beat those jags!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jags game   beat those jags!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 pm

smilekid3 wrote:
can't wait for sunday when we get to beat those jags!!! seriously they're sooooooo overrrated and this season has done nothing but prove that! and it doesn't matter if garrard or gray starts--we're going to dominate!!!! those jags fans are wasting their time their time rooting for their team!! the only real football competetition that comes out of florida is in the form of its college athletes.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TITANS!!!!!

I wish I could be as confident as you. 6-2 is a good record, but I'm still not conVINCEd. Our D should continue it's domination, but I'm not so sure about our offensive output. I just saw on sportscenter where they predicted the Titans to win 13-12. Probably because 13 seems to be our number. Hope VY steps it up!
Back to top Go down

beat those jags!!!!!
Page 1 of 1