TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I am the One and only 12th Man of the Titans.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Destro90

PostSubject: I am the One and only 12th Man of the Titans.   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 am

The Tennessee Titans Are the sons of the 85 bears and the Houston Oilers. They are in the bloodline of a dominant defense and a BALANCED offense with explosive capability. Thus explaining the reason that the team has yet to win the Superbowl. It's final level or what we should say is the Glow or Power Titans is that it must adapt the offensive philosophy of the run-N-shoot. That is why the Titans were the team to Knight the St.Louis Rams as Superbowl champions to pass the torch of 1st domed & run-n-shoot team to win a Superbowl.

The source of the Tennessee Titans Power is its ability to fight against all odds using an irresistible determination based on faith of doing the best it can with the Love of Teammates & Family. This became evident during their development of the necessary qualities to become a champion and defender of those qualities. The most powerful weapon in the Tennessee Titans is the Love of Teammate by this one goal, the sacrifice for whatever it takes to do the best you can and give it all you got can be satisfied.

There have been many legends going from Houston to Nashville. No Legend begins any higher than the kid from Mt Olive, Mississippi. Steve McNair has joined the Most Highest Level of the Tennessee Titans' front office. He along with every member of the 99' 00' seasons are the foundation of the Tennessee Titans as symbolized by the Chain. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link and if the chain has a weak link then not let 110% heart and effort be the reason for the chain breaking. This is where that Love of Teammates comes into play for all the great players of the 50 years years of this franchise.

This is just the beginning .......I will share more with you later. GO Titans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destro90

PostSubject: Re: I am the One and only 12th Man of the Titans.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:33 pm

I am more than a Fan. I have football knowledge which rivals that of John Madden.

I am more in tune with this team than Jeff Fisher

My energy and efforts rival that of Bud Adams

I have studied the Titans to an accuracy rate of 99%

The 1% being more powerful than the 99% because it is the WILL OF GOD and none can change it's outcome.

That is it for today. Tomorrow is another journey and lesson to be learned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xiaoxiaowang2009

PostSubject: uggs sale   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Very good article, I was so lucky,
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci handbags,
cheap jordan shoes,
Hope that everyone can derive what you want:
uggs sale,
ugg boots sale,
cheap mbt shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the One and only 12th Man of the Titans.   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Are You The Best Educated & Most Vocal Titans Fan? :: Tell Us Why You Deserve The Chance To Be Titans Radio's First 12th Man Reporter-
Jump to: