Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

59-0! Are you kidding me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
el morte

59-0!  Are you kidding me? Empty
PostSubject: 59-0! Are you kidding me?   59-0!  Are you kidding me? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm

I have been and still am a Titan's fan, however, there is no excuse for getting a beating like the one we received from the Patriots. The defensive coordinator and secondary coach should be fired, now. I think the trade deadline is October 20th or something like that. Some of these so called big name stars should be traded for draft picks so we can rebuild the team with people that want to play, not a bunch of quitters. I'm so mad I'm nearly sputtering. If Fisher isn't going to roll some heads then maybe it is time for his to roll. I hate to say that, I love the guy but this has to stop and it is his job to stop it. I listen to the post game comments and I want to scream!!!! All we hear is the standard lines, need to work harder, figure out how to win a game. No s__t sherlock!! Chris Johnson and Rob Bironas are the only two players I would say are safe to keep. All others would be open for discussion. We have two weeks to try to make some sense out of this mess. Good luck Fisher, you are going to need it.
Back to top Go down

59-0! Are you kidding me?
Page 1 of 1