TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

air ncnair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius leach

PostSubject: air ncnair   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:16 pm

study conservitive : not willing to risk loss or injury but willing to take chances as i am the master of the run and shoot and deffensive master mind i still can keep the score zero zero for four quaters a trick i learn from jeff and i think we should go afther work horse athletes like george regardless of position id look at the fitness habits and see why the guys are so injury prone id take the drs prospective first as its hard to find injury free athletes in foot ball shape trainning habits can be a change and and more focus should be put on the body and i did write jeff a letter i hope he got years ago steve mcnair is on his throne as he may have become invincable at football it happens to a lot of football players and the best me also goood times ahead

Last edited by cornelius leach on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sercurity)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

air ncnair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: