Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

summer camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius leach

summer camp Empty
PostSubject: summer camp   summer camp EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:33 pm

santa Basketball study Sleep Basketball santa i think we can work on our team agility becuse we got beat pretty bad to the sideline last week and i think we should be dishing out the side line passes i think we need to work on getting chris johnson getting the ball in the flat he should be able to break one from there or put him in the slot just for a diffrent look and run the speed out with him and we need more agility from our wrs mabey a few old school hitches stop and go or out and ups becuse we have to start attacking their fs and ss becuse they are using 8 man fronts and pittsburg is not going to stop becuse its been pass down from bill cower and we need better play design because there is more stop on a dime pass routes than can be drawn up and we shouldn't be losing kenny britt to hamsting injurys we need to start seeing and using the whole field verticaly and horozonaly i think vince young needs a few looks from the spread and spread with trips to one side and moss isolated and britt in the slot and more agility from our wrs and dbs there a saying iron sharpens iron so we need to get young to be able to read fs and ss because come playoff time they are going to be his biggest keys becuse pitt, balt and indy even new england have old school fundementals that they use even steve mcnair said he made most of his reads base on the fs ss and vince needs to develop playoff game speed and i think film on chris dishman and deion sanders and ronnie lot and rod woodson and old run and shoot film from the oilers all the line stunts and all the diffrent coner blitzes even 4-6 looks that jeff fisher knows the 8 man front can be read by sending a slot in motion or even the te in the backfield with side line motion or backfield motion jeff knows these looks and i think vince young needs these looks and with moss outside and britt or gage or our wr with the most agility can confuse threre strong safety and free safety with motion if you have the best conerbacks and safties then the wrs should be the best from praticing against each other and not get beat on sunday or wrs that can get open on sunday we have struggled in that area for years and shouldn't base on game film from the 90's i think you might have to throw some qb /wr reading deffense like drew bennett or run and shoot type freedom with moss we need to hit summer camp mode fast if this is a vertical passing attack then you need to attack the free safety and strong safety not just throwing bombs downfield and all this 8 man box stuff should not be happining becuse we should be winning with our line defensively and offensively and come playoff time its going to show its showing now but moss and britt do give us the wrs help and gage we just got to get vince young the game film becuse we need him as cool as ice and ready to take over how do you think the steelers who we never beat got good from losing to the oilers and payton manning got good from losing to jeff fisher and we are going to end up facing the ravens again so get all playoff film out now god bless
Back to top Go down

summer camp
Page 1 of 1