Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bills vs oilers fake greatest comback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius leach

bills vs oilers  fake greatest comback Empty
PostSubject: bills vs oilers fake greatest comback   bills vs oilers  fake greatest comback EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 pm

study santa Sleep Basketball Sleep why wasn't the oilers or i dont know for sure what happen i know the usa today said they miss calls but did they ever make it up to the oilers becuase they keep showing this greatest comback game and its not the truth the ref mis calls and the more i look at that game i think god sent that weather or wind to stop the oilers from beating them they said the oilers are snake bitten well im breaking the spell and these guys realy dont like the oilers jerry glanville is cool and these bengals and these afc teams get so mad i just cant stop laughing and it on the nfl.com under apostolpual1 id look up jerry glanville and snake bitten teams becuse this is some cherry spark to get the oilers some steam come clutch time and it is payback time and i just cant stop laughing study Sleep santa Sleep study conservitive : not willing to change oilers /titians are the best and most skillfull players and im starting a dynasty one way or the other and if they try another flea flicker on us go back to 4 deep and pick up the teams awareness and these guys with there trick plays we wont be trick next time and madden nations fans that are titians i challange you to keep the score zero zero and i really wonder if jeff has tried this as a friend and i hope these coaches and teamates dont walk out on bud adams and jeff becuse the football gods will judge you and use there angel powers and now we have more angels fighting on our side like steve mcnair and true oilers and kevin gillbride is in new york watch out for him and start preparing for bad weather becuase clutch time is upon us Sleep study study santa Sleep
Back to top Go down

bills vs oilers fake greatest comback
Page 1 of 1