TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

run and shoot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius leach

PostSubject: run and shoot    Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Sleep study Basketball cherry santa study Sleep elephant lol! i think we need a qb that can read defenses can our coach do that he did play in the run and shoot but i am the master and will teach whoever comes in as i am the best football player in the whole world and it all starts with the men up front ask me any question you want and i will explain it to you as i am under mouse davis better than jake pardee or any other run and shoot coach i am a student of the game my impact is 100% and i need to be taken seriously if the houston oilers want a superbowl as i am an oiler first and am under warren moon and jerry glanville and ernest givings and know offense better than anyone and i know defense better than anyone god bless peace santa santa santa study study study Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

run and shoot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1