Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titansfan10

Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW   Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 11:17 pm

After seeing how weak our defense looked against the Jags, I say go ahead and give Albert his money. I believe he is a vital part of this defense. There's always the injury/production risk, but I don't want us to give any other team a chance at having him. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Titansfan10

Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW   Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 pm

He struggled early against Houston, but really seemed to pick it up later in the game. Just his presence on the field is amazing. Did you guys see him pacing back and forth?!! The man is a beast, pure and simple. Once again...re-sign him NOW.
Back to top Go down

Re-sign Haynesworth...NOW
Page 1 of 1