Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titans vs Texans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgozzard80

Titans vs Texans Empty
PostSubject: Titans vs Texans   Titans vs Texans EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 6:09 pm

Great job Rob Bironas! Once again though, WHY CAN"T THE TITANS OFFENSE SCORE TOUCHDOWNS???? I've got an alert for Norm Chow ******Throw the ball INTO the end zone****** I got that from camp obvious. We are however, the kings of the 2 yard pass! Any thime you have to even attempt to kick 8 field goals in a game there is a problem. That' s one of the reasons it's a record. Our defense plays lights out until the fourth quarter, and then looks like last years team--still trying to figure it out. It goes to show you that if we don't put serious pressure on the QB our secondary will get picked apart. What a horrible efffort by Lowry on the last Houston TD. Instead of jumping up and batting the ball away, he tries to catch it in his gut. What was he thingking. I did that stuff as a freshman in HIGHSCHOOL. I hate complaining about a win, but it was UGLY. The sad thing, is that I believe with VY in the game, we get the exact outcome-possibly worse--who knows. When is the last time Young passed for 280yds? Our poor redzone offense with 2 different QBs makes me believe that the blame lies in Chow's hands.
Back to top Go down

Titans vs Texans
Page 1 of 1