TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fisher Got The Most He Could

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titansfan10

PostSubject: Fisher Got The Most He Could   Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Guys...we must be honest. This team is not loaded with talent. I love this team, but we really have no offensive playmakers other than VY (even he wasn't this season). Let's hand it to Jeff Fisher...he got the absolute MOST he could out of this team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornelius leach

PostSubject: Re: Fisher Got The Most He Could   Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:13 pm

how can the coach get as much as he could when he had greats like eddie george air mcnair and in 94 inherited the great run and shoot players when every body was the best when 13-3 was no big thing oiler fans was not use to the key is the super bowl did the coaches not play with warren moon and blaine bishop the house of pain was built long before the coaches and the afc is know for their great passing i dont know what mould these nfl coaches are thinking about but as a coach myself you cant run everybody over and try to knock people out on defense thats why you have the 40 times and diffrent attibutes like agility an acceleration eddie gorge come on what more do you need this is not smashmouth football earl cambell who next chris jonson he is hurt already

Last edited by cornelius leach on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sercurty)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jgozzard80

PostSubject: Re: Fisher Got The Most He Could   Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am

What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diehardtitanfan

PostSubject: Re: Fisher Got The Most He Could   Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Fisher is one of the best at getting the most out of his players. Actually he's one of the best period. oh yeah, no disrespect but I have no idea what that first responder is trying to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisher Got The Most He Could   

Back to top Go down

Fisher Got The Most He Could
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1