Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHOW GONE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgozzard80

CHOW GONE! Empty
PostSubject: CHOW GONE!   CHOW GONE! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 7:35 pm

I'm glad to see the Titans start the offseason on the right foot by firing Chow. I've complained all year about the play calling. The Titans don't have any great threat at wide reciever, but every other team in the NFL has #3 and #4 recievers making big plays. I can't believe that out of the 15 recievers we've dealt with, that it's there fault. Young still has a long way to go, but he can't turn garbage into gold. Look back to the play that started the game against San Diego. They lined everybody to the left and threw a pass behind the line of scrimmage that ended up incomplete and didn't fool anybody. Young could have just snapped it and ran to the right, and would have had to beat just 2 defenders. Everybody watching the game saw that except the offensive coordinator who designs the plays. Defenses had our passing scheme down. I saw Young throw at Texas, we know he can. Great job Fisher by letting Chow go!
Back to top Go down

CHOW GONE!
Page 1 of 1