Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?

Go down 
+8
Oilers2Titans77
TitansFan
brianmaxwell
coleadbe
LLeas75750
Titanpride
tennesseetitanlover
OldTitanFan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: thank you   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:10 am

i love it when someone makes my point for me, so thanks.
Back to top Go down
bigman58

PostSubject: what?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:08 pm

in all honesty, i had no idea that andre was still with the titans and sure didnt know that he had been released until i read the posts. Wink
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:53 pm

bigman58 wrote:
in all honesty, i had no idea that andre was still with the titans and sure didnt know that he had been released until i read the posts. Wink

huh..... The Titans gave Andre an injury settlement just prior to week 1 of the regular season last year.... Andre healed up by week 2 of the regular season and continued his workout regimen. He did a late season workout for the Texans, revisited the Texans again in January and the Jets Signed him March 4th..... Andre is a New York Jet..... afro Smile
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: just can't stay away can you   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:04 pm

how are people ever going to find you at theganggreen if you are always in here. I hope Woolfolk does great in New York. I don't have anything against him as a person but as a football player he never did anything that would warrant the high praise that you have demanded us to give him. Just get over it man. You are like that fan who thinks it is still cool to wear a Al Del Greco jersey. Stop living in the past!

P.S.

Tell him to cut those stupid dreadlocks off if he still has them.
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 12:12 am

WoolfolksUncle wrote:
brianmaxwell wrote:
you sound like l little kid. grow up buddy.

Wrong... I sound like someone that plucked your nerves. That was my purpose and I succeeded, therefore, you grow up and stop being so sensitive. The NFL is a mans game, not childs play....ohhh, stop your irritating me and so forth. Simply Man Up as Mike and Mike would say...Quit being a message board whiner. Whew.. That felt good, you should try it, instead of your whimpering act. No
Brian, there's no place on this message board for that Ritalin depraved fool! Get him the hell out of here! What an a$$hole!
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:55 pm

OldTitanFan wrote:
WoolfolksUncle wrote:
brianmaxwell wrote:

Wrong... I sound like someone that plucked your nerves. That was my purpose and I succeeded, therefore, you grow up and stop being so sensitive. The NFL is a mans game, not childs play....ohhh, stop your irritating me and so forth. Simply Man Up as Mike and Mike would say...Quit being a message board whiner. Whew.. That felt good, you should try it, instead of your whimpering act. No
Brian, there's no place on this message board for that Ritalin depraved fool! Get him the hell out of here! What an a$$hole!

Quit your whining.... Is that a good representation for a Titans Fan.... I don't think so....Sad Sad Sad lol! Pathetic
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 pm

WoolfolksUncle wrote:
OldTitanFan wrote:
WoolfolksUncle wrote:
brianmaxwell wrote:

Quit your whining.... Is that a good representation for a Titans Fan.... I don't think so....Sad Sad Sad lol! Pathetic

Ladies & Gentlemen, this is an example of how NOT to act! Obviously, his mommy didn't give him enough attention, he was probably the geek in high school the girls didn't want to date, he probably saw pictures of his senior prom he never went to, and if he was lucky enough to go to college, it was probably more of the same! Not to mention his NY Jets are so damn sorry he has to hang out here to attempt to get some attention from Titans fans! Why else would he continuously check this message board to see if somebody responded to him?! You'll recognize him: he probably wears a has-been Pennington jersey with the letter "L" in green tattooed on his forehead! NOW WHO'S PATHETIC?!(DIP$HIT!)
Back to top Go down
hfflood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Ok to get this topic back on topic and off the crap that drives most fans away from message boards.

Who is still out there that we think we need to better our team.

Still need another DE
Might need another WR
Need to know if Olsen and Hentrich are going to retire or not
I think we need another RB that is a Vet
Need some CB help still
Trade Adam Jones please!!!

Has anyone heard anything about DE Fisher since we picked him up from the Seahawks? Can Fisher and Kearse split time there?
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:54 pm

We now know the answer to one of our questions: Benji Olson retired today. I understand back problems, so I can't blame him. Benji's been a helluva player for the Titans for 10 years. I wish him nothing but the best. Getting Scott from the Colts almost seems prophetic now, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:43 am

OldTitanFan wrote:

Ladies & Gentlemen, this is an example of how NOT to act! Obviously, his mommy didn't give him enough attention, he was probably the geek in high school the girls didn't want to date, he probably saw pictures of his senior prom he never went to, and if he was lucky enough to go to college, it was probably more of the same! Not to mention his NY Jets are so damn sorry he has to hang out here to attempt to get some attention from Titans fans! Why else would he continuously check this message board to see if somebody responded to him?! You'll recognize him: he probably wears a has-been Pennington jersey with the letter "L" in green tattooed on his forehead! NOW WHO'S PATHETIC?!(DIP$HIT!)
Like I said ..... PATHETIC...
Your post, which started Ladies and Gentlemen.... then you say that my post is an example of how not to act.... yet you turn to straight insults... Hey.. have you ever heard of message board smack ..einstien, like I said quit your weenie whining...OR as Mike and Mike would say MAN UP!!!!!! Let me kill your drama man.. I am not a Jets fan, but I will support them for Andre's sake.. I wasn't a Titans fan but supported them for Andre's sake.... I am a lifetime Broncos fan, so that would be a big Capital "C" on my forehead (Jay Cutler) ... idiot.... affraid

L for Losers as when The Tennessee Titans play the first team that was named the Titans... the New York Jets/Titans..... Of course you know that don't you.... OLD TITANS FAN.....
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Enough Lets Talk Football   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:22 pm

I think everyone has had enough talk about the jets and andre, lets move past it.

losing benji is going to hurt a little in the first few games. scott will have to play an unusual position for him. i still think we should go with a corner in the first round but we will see where the chips fall come april.
Back to top Go down
hfflood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:05 pm

I would have to agree with you Brian that we have a big need at CB. I think you can find some good hel at the 2nd and 3rd rounds for the Line help. I am still worried about our DLine though. And WR could use some more work. But all in all it is going good, 2 or 3 more people in the right places and we are set.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 am

There is a lot of depth in this draft but no real stand out superstars outside the top ten picks. I think we will wait until the fourth round before we start looking at receivers. Defense will more than likely be the focus through the first three. Coach is a defensive minded guy and our defense did take us to the playoffs. It always depends on who is left on the board and the moves being made but it is hard to move either way because people want to give too little and the other side wants too much.
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:27 pm

Your post, which started Ladies and Gentlemen.... then you say that my post is an example of how not to act.... yet you turn to straight insults... Hey.. have you ever heard of message board smack ..einstien, like I said quit your weenie whining...OR as Mike and Mike would say MAN UP!!!!!! Let me kill your drama man.. I am not a Jets fan, but I will support them for Andre's sake.. I wasn't a Titans fan but supported them for Andre's sake.... I am a lifetime Broncos fan, so that would be a big Capital "C" on my forehead (Jay Cutler) ... idiot.... affraid

L for Losers as when The Tennessee Titans play the first team that was named the Titans... the New York Jets/Titans..... Of course you know that don't you.... OLD TITANS FAN.....[/quote]

Of course I knew that, because I'm older, and SMARTER than you! Why? Your response just proved my point-'nuff said! It's too bad they don't make RAID for message board pests!
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:26 pm

OldTitanFan wrote:
Of course I knew that, because I'm older, and SMARTER than you! Why? Your response just proved my point-'nuff said! It's too bad they don't make RAID for message board pests!

Man, listen to yourself before you ever begin typing please!!!!! Raid??? Message board Pest??? No my friend... straight [size=18]Message Board Antagonist SR Champion of the World SR#1,

Firstly, you're older than I am, maybe the reason for this SR dillusion you are entering into... Smarter, uuhh don't think so at all. When I am done with you my friend, this board will ban me and you'll hate me to violence. Like others have threatened me as such, you will want to come to Hampton Roads with murder in your heart. Oh, I get it, you don't know what SR means. In fact you were going to respond questioning what I am saying to you right now, further validating what I am saying.... It has been a while since I have let go with some straight up -- beat you down, owned type of talk, but this board doesn't have a smack forum and believe me you wouldn't be given a visitor's pass with your weak brand of SR. Ok, nuff said on this, go holla at the SR Creator himself, that great Titans Fan himself Bipolar the Titan, aka Sec 330 BiPolar and find out what SR is and who SR#1 is.... Please do this, you and any of your friends that will undoubtedly come to your defense now, before you attempt to respond. I plan on coming back to this board when the season comes and the Jets (The True Titans) whoop the stuffing out of Vince Young and the second hand Titans (hilarious.... LOL Second hand - Goodwill, Salvation Army, DAV, CHKD Titans)... If I unleash some true SR content, I promise you, this boards administrators will ban me forever...
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 pm

i don't know what you are talking about and I am taking no sides in this but noone cares to read "smack" on this subject any longer. call the jim rome show if you want to use sports to degrade other fans. this is just silly now.
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:15 am

brianmaxwell wrote:
i don't know what you are talking about and I am taking no sides in this but noone cares to read "smack" on this subject any longer. call the jim rome show if you want to use sports to degrade other fans. this is just silly now.

Man, have foresight.... I don't care what you think... It is not as silly as you think. You must be more versatile in your way of thinking. This is nothing more than prodding or lead in. Smack on message boards is not uncommon. That is why the greater majority of message boards have a smack forum. If you look back at the posts on this board, your friendly board member blasted me. Then I tried to nicely put it into simple terms and he blasted me again.... Simply put, when the Titans and jets play on Nov 23, someone on all these Titans Boards will start threads about Woolfolk returning to Nashville and the trash talk will start again. This is simply off season, I'm bored as heck until the draft happens chatter. So get over yourself feeling like the executive board consultant of topics and either join in or move out of the thread.... nuff said. afro scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm

i believe I said no sides taken and yes it is as silly as I think it is. many things are common place in life and that makes them no more or no less stupid.
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 pm

brianmaxwell wrote:
i believe I said no sides taken and yes it is as silly as I think it is. many things are common place in life and that makes them no more or no less stupid.

Sir, of course Smack is Silly, it is meant to be humorous at an extreme degree, therefore taking the concept of personal or degrading or offensive and chucking it to to the wind... The first sign of being offended displays weakness and inability to respond. The real challenge is to respond with true facts even in a ridiculous manner....SRs demonstrate the use of reverse psychology to an extreme measure.... simply put... pull the chain as far as possible then let go baby.... watch the backlash.... Off season NFL is On Season Smack Set up....ok... I am explaining to someone who really doesn't care to hear it, and a lot of people don't but the funny thing is, like a true SR..... I don't care.... just makes it all the more the merrier....PEACE to you friend... hang loose .... lighten up.... The worst is yet to come.... affraid
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:16 pm

you use a lot of words to say nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:53 am

BMax, wash your hands of this nut case. He's already indicted himself in the lack of intelligence department! Living proof that even in message boards, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Back to top Go down
WoolfolksUncle

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:37 am

OldTitanFan wrote:
BMax, wash your hands of this nut case. He's already indicted himself in the lack of intelligence department! Living proof that even in message boards, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Wow, brilliant Old Fart... No, actually you've given the same stamp of credibility that other frazzled FANATICs have given. People attack people personally from their own fears. Lack of intelligence by presenting facts and predictions in message boards - I think not. I exist on message boards such as yours simply to get under your skin. You only prove that I have when you come with direct insults that have no factual presence. That is SR Lesson #1. Lesson 2, or as I like to put it just for lame brains, "LESSEN # 2 (as in lessen the stakes for those short on comprehension just to make it fair)" By taking it to a personal, non topic related attack, you've empowered me with a choice. A choice to stoop and blast you directly, then to be banned from your board, or to let your direct insult slide, which by the way was a direct violation of board rules, or to simply discredit your claim by answering responsibly, i.e. this response which is exposing your obvious lack of ability to come back at me intelligently.... (Example, "Oh you are stupid man and you can't fix stupid.. geez, I really told him Brian, didn't I" ). FOR THE RECORD: I am only letting you slide for 2 reasons... First: You are obviously a rank amateur in the SR arena... Secondly, I plan to return when the Titans and Jets play, just so I can wreak havoc with anyone willing to expose their own weakness and inability to handle simple things people say without yelling dumb insults such as you have, like (...Hey, You're stupid, and geez you can't fix stupid." - yeah real intelligence displayed their old guy).. Ok, Have a great day gentlemen... please waste another 2 or three pages throwing insults, and displaying your superiority in the "INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT".... LOL... what a shame...

This whole experience with you gentlemen was your introduction to SR Rule # 3..... If you don't know the rule then you definitely should not be responding to me... please ignore and just let this go away for your own sakes.....
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:28 pm

good to see you WoolfolksUncle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?   WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT FREE AGENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE TITANS GET?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2