Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Riddance Adam Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

Good Riddance Adam Jones Empty
PostSubject: Good Riddance Adam Jones   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:37 pm

He came, he saw, he made it rain. I am so glad that he is finally gone.
Back to top Go down
jgozzard80

PostSubject: PAC   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Now he's on "America's Team"! Well America--you can have him-if he ever plays football again. One more reason for me to hate Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Dawgmeister

PostSubject: Pacman joins America's thugs   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Pacman will feel right at home in Dallas. Perhaps he and Michael Irvin can cruise some strip clubs along with T.O. and the rest of the criminal element. After all the Cowboys take two planes on road trips: one for the players and one for all the parole officers.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance Adam Jones   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:35 am

I was watching ESPN last night and yet another story about Adam "Pacman" Jones flashed across the sceen. I still kills me to know we wasted the #6 overall pick in the draft for this knucklehead but it felt so good to see a big old Dallas Cowboy star next to his mugshot.

You are not likely to see the Titans get any more news coverage now that this clown is has departed but we are used to being snubbed by ESPN down here in the Music City.
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance Adam Jones   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm curious to see how this plays out. I personally hope the league makes Jones an example.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance Adam Jones   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:15 pm

I think he will be reinstated but I don not think it will take him long before he screws up and gets kicked out for good.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance Adam Jones   Good Riddance Adam Jones EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:51 am

I love that Jeff Fisher when asked about the #32 jersey responded, "I'm sending it to Dallas"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance Adam Jones   Good Riddance Adam Jones Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Riddance Adam Jones
Page 1 of 1