TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   Fri May 02, 2008 4:43 pm

I am doing everything I can to get the fans more involved in TitansRadio.com so if you are on MySpace you can add me here and help get more people in the forums.

www.myspace.com/12thmanreport

Last edited by brianmaxwell on Thu May 22, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan Hutton

PostSubject: Re: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   Wed May 07, 2008 12:01 am

thanks, Brian
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.titansradio.com
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   Wed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm

I received an e-mail today from a guy who reads my stuff telling me how he was going to write a wikipedia page on me. I found it rather flattering that someone would take the time to do that so I answered a few questions like where and when were you born, etc...

He emailed me saying he was finished and I went there within minutes. When I typed my name to check it out I found the guy who invented the powerbar, so I put my middle name as well. It said page deleted. I investigated a little more and it turns out that I am "A Real Person/Not a person of significance".

While I do feel that I am a person of significance, I guess others do not and it did make me laugh out loud. It is stories like these that make the world go round and I just thought I would share it.

To TitanFan I say thanks for trying. To the guys that deleted my page I say YOU SUCK!

I guess I can take pride in the fact that I am a real person. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   

Back to top Go down

12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia
Page 1 of 1