Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

Bad Form Empty
PostSubject: Bad Form   Bad Form EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:07 am

I do not have a good feeling about the one year deal given to Dave Stewart. Our offensive line is the most important part of the team. You can say defense and that is all well and good but if Vince Young doesn't have time when he drops back then he will be making quick/bad decisions and we will never win a playoff game.

Stewarts agent Bus Cook did not sound like he was verry happy with the negotiations either.
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

Bad Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Form   Bad Form EmptyThu May 15, 2008 3:31 pm

I'm hoping that the one year tender offer Stewart signed was to make sure he was in camp... and they're in the process of putting together a package for long-term. Honestly, if we can secure both our tackles for the next 5-6 years and get Bironas extented pass his tender... this would be a extremely solid off-season.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

Bad Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Form   Bad Form EmptyThu May 15, 2008 5:34 pm

agreed. The way Bus Cook was talking, it sounded like the Titans were kinda blowing smoke towards him. Who really knows how these negotiations play out but I think Stewart wants a deal similar to Roos and he should get it.
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

Bad Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Form   Bad Form EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Cook needs to remember that Left tackle has more value than Right tackle. He needs to play it smart and not be to greedy or they'll pay closer attention to Loper's development.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Form   Bad Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: