Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris Empty
PostSubject: KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris   KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:06 am

A heated practice turned into a heated exchange between Kyle Vanden Bosch and Leroy Harris yesterday. Leroy Harris apparently was unaware that KVB has only one speed and probably felt a little overwhelmed. Everyone said that it is just one of those things that happens. I was most impressed by Harris, after being absolutely man handled in the incident, chose to talk to reporters with a big smile on his face and basically said, 'My Bad".
Back to top Go down
Titanpride

KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris   KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Face mask slapping is a common occurrence in camp... I would be more surprised if it didn't happen. The one battle I'm really looking forward to is Ingle Martin making the 53 man active roster ( reference the article on front page ). We only carry two QB's on the active roster, so with Collins still creating value and production, Martin will be on the practice squad. That being said... I've said it before, Martin needs to be on the active roster. We have a hidden gem in Martin, and with Young one year away from being considered a legit " Bust " we need to have a plan B.
Back to top Go down

KVB throws puches at Leroy Harris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Tennessee Titans Football :: The Latest Titans News & Views-
Jump to: