Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking Of Bringing Back Players......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

Speaking Of Bringing Back Players...... Empty
PostSubject: Speaking Of Bringing Back Players......   Speaking Of Bringing Back Players...... EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:19 am

Lorenzo Neal is sitting out there at the ridiculous age of 37 and that seems to be dinosaur type numbers because he can't find a job. I know that is a lot of punishment for a fullback but I believe that he can still play at a high level. No disrespect to Ahmard Hall or Casey Cramer but they don't exactly blow open huge holes. I would like to see Neal get a 1 year deal with the Titans.

We are like a farm team for the rest of the league anyway. We make them great, they pay them more, they use them up, they send them back to us.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Hutton

Speaking Of Bringing Back Players...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Bringing Back Players......   Speaking Of Bringing Back Players...... EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Both Cramer and Hall will have to fight for a roster spot this year due to numbers alone. Fisher may decide not to carry a fullback on the 53-man roster and instead carry 4 tight ends, using Scaife at the H-back when needed (goal line, etc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.titansradio.com

Speaking Of Bringing Back Players......
Page 1 of 1