Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RemembertheAFL

Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks Empty
PostSubject: Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks   Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:11 am

Jonathan Hutton's column about the Titans' considering wearing Oilers' throwback uniforms in 2009 should be supported by all Titans fans. Your franchise was the cream of the early American Football League, the genesis of modern Pro Football. It won the first two League championships, and took part in the longest Pro Football Championship game ever played. George Blanda, Billy Cannon, Charlie Hennigan and other AFL superstars are YOUR heritage, and they should be celebrated in 2009, which would have been the AFL's 50th season. I believe that knowing about these past great accomplishments will also help instill pride for the franchise in your current players, and encourage them to emulate the stars of the past.
Back to top Go down
TitansFan

Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks   Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 am

Fisher also mentioned that on his TV show last week.
Back to top Go down

Titans may wear Oiler Throwbacks
Page 1 of 1