Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT IF YOUR FANS QUIT ON YOU LIKE YOU QUIT ON US?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldTitanFan

WHAT IF YOUR FANS QUIT ON YOU LIKE YOU QUIT ON US?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IF YOUR FANS QUIT ON YOU LIKE YOU QUIT ON US?!   WHAT IF YOUR FANS QUIT ON YOU LIKE YOU QUIT ON US?! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:45 am

I didn't have to be there to see it-I heard it on SiriusXM. So you've got defensive players hurt, is that an excuse for allowing the BEATDOWN at New England to the tune of 59-0??? Every one of you Titans players should FORFEIT YOUR GAME CHECKS, because you sure as hell didn't earn them!! First things first-the Chuck Cecil as DC thing? NOT WORKING, SEND HIM PACKING!! If you're not willing to do something now to salvage this year, don't be surprised if next year's free agents Keith Bullock & Kyle Vanden Bosch look to sign with other teams who want to win championships!! If you don't respond Coach Fisher, don't be surprised if you start seeing TV blackouts in Nashville because NOBODY in their right minds would pay good money to see a team who quits, even at LP Field!! I live in Phoenix,and after your sorry-assed performance in New England, I'm tempted to start rooting for the Cardinals,at least they ACT like they want to win!!
Back to top Go down

WHAT IF YOUR FANS QUIT ON YOU LIKE YOU QUIT ON US?!
Page 1 of 1