Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT THE NEW VINCE YOUNG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldTitanFan

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT THE NEW VINCE YOUNG Empty
PostSubject: LADIES & GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT THE NEW VINCE YOUNG   LADIES & GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT THE NEW VINCE YOUNG EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Yes, who would've thought it? I know I didn't see it coming, but I'll be the first to say it:Vince Young, I'm so PROUD of you. Even though he'll be the first to tell you he hasn't arrived, but the VY of 2 years ago WOULD HAVE NEVER been mature enough to take a drive from the 1 yard line, convert THREE 4th down plays to continue the drive, manage EVERY BIT of 2:49 left on the clock, RECOGNIZE DEFENSIVE READS(something he NEVER used to do), and finish with the TD!! Titans win & the game becomes an instant NFL Replay game on NFL Network!! The first 4 games I was cautiously optimistic because the Titans hadn't faced anybody that was considered as good as the Arizona Cardinals, but to do that against them was impressive. VY is now becoming a student of the game because he now understands that's what it takes to at least be a decent NFL QB. Props to Mike Heimerdinger for continuing to mold Vince. He's humble now, doesn't get too high or too low, and spends a lot of time preparing in the film room as well as on the practice field. Vince, you continue to do that, and you will do great things. Ladies & gentlemen, the NEW Vince Young.
Back to top Go down

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT THE NEW VINCE YOUNG
Page 1 of 1