Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

house of pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius leach

house of pain Empty
PostSubject: house of pain   house of pain EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Sleep Very Happy santa study Sleep this team always has to remember it has dome roots how is cris johnson going to hold up if we dont remember any house of pain astrodome games we went from perfect combo of jack pardee and the run and shoot and the 4-6 defense and buddy ryan to jeff fisher has went offtrack since the 90,s even uptill 2010 he miss one thing the run and shoot part of this mike has too hit the film room and put the the run and shoot back together or learn from these playoff loses bills vs oilers kc vs oilers denver vs oilers i can never forget those games even jerry glanville had fun we are the better team not steelers ravens rams chargers colts okay run and shoot critics use the tight ends we still look like pop warner week four id go to nfl.com and look up apostolpual1 and see more i think jeff fisher deserves a super bowl and i cant settle for less i know bud adams deserves it lets start playing like champs again i even think norm chow is watching this beat dallas love always god bless cornelius

Last edited by cornelius leach on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : security)
Back to top Go down

house of pain
Page 1 of 1