Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

run and shoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius leach

run and shoot  Empty
PostSubject: run and shoot    run and shoot  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Sleep study Basketball cherry santa study Sleep elephant lol! i think we need a qb that can read defenses can our coach do that he did play in the run and shoot but i am the master and will teach whoever comes in as i am the best football player in the whole world and it all starts with the men up front ask me any question you want and i will explain it to you as i am under mouse davis better than jake pardee or any other run and shoot coach i am a student of the game my impact is 100% and i need to be taken seriously if the houston oilers want a superbowl as i am an oiler first and am under warren moon and jerry glanville and ernest givings and know offense better than anyone and i know defense better than anyone god bless peace santa santa santa study study study Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

run and shoot
Page 1 of 1