Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE CAN BEAT THE COLTS....I THINK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smilekid3

WE CAN BEAT THE COLTS....I THINK Empty
PostSubject: WE CAN BEAT THE COLTS....I THINK   WE CAN BEAT THE COLTS....I THINK EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 7:05 pm

okay so i know the jets are up next for the titans, but i'm hoping that that cat's already in the bag.

i'm looking instead to the next game. the one agaist the defending super bowl champs. that's right. i'm talking about peyton and his boys. and i think we might be able to beat them.
cause chances are the colts are going to be resting a lot of their starters. sure, peyton might throw for a quarter, but it's the last game of the season and the colts already have their set spot in the playoffs. so they're not playing for anything. trust me they'll rest their starters.
the titans on the other hand are playing for something. vince young has to live up to that promise he made last season that he would be taking his team to the playoffs. and the titans want to see the post-season oh so bad i just know it! so if they can pull of these next two wins and the browns can hiccup a little, the titans might see football area lights in januray for the first time since 2003.
come on guys... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! Very Happy bounce I love you santa
Back to top Go down

WE CAN BEAT THE COLTS....I THINK
Page 1 of 1