Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newest Titans Fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NewTitansFan

Newest Titans Fan Empty
PostSubject: Newest Titans Fan   Newest Titans Fan EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:10 am

I have never been much for the whole sports thing but I have known Brian Maxwell, the guy who does the fan voice or whatever, for years. I have been telling him for as long as I have known him that he was a lunatic when it came to sports. If you people could see him on a Sunday afternoon you would know what I mean. I was amazed that anyone would let his insanity be associated with their website. I was also blown back by the things that I have read over the last few months. I didn't know he could read much less write. Since he started this gig, he never shuts up about it. We were in line at Wendy's the other day and he was having conversations with the entire place about the Titans and handing out little cards with the Titan's Radio website on it.

After all the years I guess I can finally see that his insanity is simply his passion. It may not mean much but I just wanted to let him know that I think he is doing a great job, we are all very proud and after many years of trying, Brian has finally won me over and I will do my best not to miss a Titans game this year.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

Newest Titans Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Titans Fan   Newest Titans Fan EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:13 am

thanks bro. what are you doing up so early? there is no way you are watching every game this year. don't come in here telling lies! i really do appreciate the kind words. i am working right now and i am really bored.
Back to top Go down

Newest Titans Fan
Page 1 of 1