Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reference Young developing his deep ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanpride

Reference Young developing his deep ball Empty
PostSubject: Reference Young developing his deep ball   Reference Young developing his deep ball EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:08 am

I was reading the article in the Tennessean reference Young wanting to develope and improve his deep ball. I know there's other elements to the article... but the problem I have, is we have a Quarterback taken 3rd over all in the first round and he's going into his 3rd year at the NFL pro level...and he still can not throw the deep ball with any kind of accuracy or consistency. Dinger bring's up a point by saying the receivers need to separate more, which I agree, but... in the NFL a step ahead is separation. In College, Young's receivers made him look all world in a very simple, one read offense... now his in-ability to be accurate is amplified. I really do want Young to succeed and I still have high hopes... but still having to address this 3 years into his pro career is unacceptable. One player I would like to see make the active 53 man roster who I think is a hidden gem, is Ingle Martin.
Back to top Go down
dukenextdoor

Reference Young developing his deep ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Young developing his deep ball   Reference Young developing his deep ball EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 am

i agree this kinda looks like a bad situation. too bad we rushed him in the way we did! maybe he needed a couple of years behind a good qb,unfortunately mr.collins wasnt it! and i am guilty of wanting to see collins benched soo young could play.as football fans we know it takes alot of studying to make it in this position,and half a year on the bench aint it! so do we blame him or the situation he is in?on the other hand ingle was stuck a couple spots behind mr.favre (arguably the greatest ever!) so u may have something there man!
Back to top Go down

Reference Young developing his deep ball
Page 1 of 1