Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tketchfkthecolts

live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!! Empty
PostSubject: live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!   live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:35 pm

i should b because i tell you i friggin love titans radio broadcasts altho i scream and yell lots louder than mike keith and larry stone lol i shake my whole house and i let my neighborhood know exactly whos winning! exp when were playin the colts uh i search frantically for a station when wson in henderson goes out around 530 or so to still hear titans radio ill b listening on my lil walkman headset it usually works static yes but i make it out, and i know our players well really like the play of chris carr even at corner thats a tough task to fill harpers shoes on short notice anyway thank you guys thats y i wanna b 12th man im EXTREMELY passionate about the Tennessee Titans!!
Back to top Go down
tdog1073jc

PostSubject: very smart man   live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!! EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:51 pm

hey you are a very smart man hey the colts are done the titans are back in 09 we are super bowl bound
Back to top Go down
xiaoxiaowang2009

PostSubject: gucci handbags   live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Very good article, I was so lucky,
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci handbags,
cheap jordan shoes,
Thank you this article I hope you have an enjoyable day.
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci shoes,
jordan shoes,
Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!   live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!
Page 1 of 1