TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tketchfkthecolts

PostSubject: live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:35 pm

i should b because i tell you i friggin love titans radio broadcasts altho i scream and yell lots louder than mike keith and larry stone lol i shake my whole house and i let my neighborhood know exactly whos winning! exp when were playin the colts uh i search frantically for a station when wson in henderson goes out around 530 or so to still hear titans radio ill b listening on my lil walkman headset it usually works static yes but i make it out, and i know our players well really like the play of chris carr even at corner thats a tough task to fill harpers shoes on short notice anyway thank you guys thats y i wanna b 12th man im EXTREMELY passionate about the Tennessee Titans!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tdog1073jc

PostSubject: very smart man   Sun May 31, 2009 10:51 pm

hey you are a very smart man hey the colts are done the titans are back in 09 we are super bowl bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xiaoxiaowang2009

PostSubject: gucci handbags   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Very good article, I was so lucky,
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci handbags,
cheap jordan shoes,
Thank you this article I hope you have an enjoyable day.
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci shoes,
jordan shoes,
Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!   

Back to top Go down

live in evansville, indiana and hate colts love my titans!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Radio Fanzone :: Are You The Best Educated & Most Vocal Titans Fan? :: Tell Us Why You Deserve The Chance To Be Titans Radio's First 12th Man Reporter-
Jump to: