Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My opinion on what's wrong with the Titans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cole

My opinion on what's wrong with the Titans Empty
PostSubject: My opinion on what's wrong with the Titans   My opinion on what's wrong with the Titans EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 2:53 pm

1. LenDale White- He is not a very good running back and should not be on any nfl roster. He is overweight, slow and cannot break tackles. The only times he has had a good game is when their is a huge gaping hole in the line that even I could run through. On 3rd and short yesterday he could not even gain a foot several times. Touch him and he falls. He will never be able to make something when nothing is their. The titans need a starting quality running back and not somebody that should be a sumo wrestler in Japan.

2.Cornerbacks- I have been to several Titans games this year and i always come away with the same conclusion. Nick Harper is pathetic. The Bengals game was a great example of this. He got beat all day and never really made 1 good play. This has been happening all year. Finnegan needs some improvement but he is young and should get better. Harper needs to go.

3. Norm Chow or Vince Young- One of the two has to go. Either find a quaterback to fit Chows system or find a Off. Cord. to fit Young. These two will never be fit for each other.

4. Jim Schwartz - The defense played well at the beginning of the year, but we also diddnt play any good offensive teams except for the ones we lost to. In all of Schwartz years here, the defense has always gave up huge numbers except agianst teams that werent good on off.

5. Recievers and Tight Ends- Get some guys that can get open and catch. Need a big name reciever, not a project like Mike Williams.
Back to top Go down

My opinion on what's wrong with the Titans
Page 1 of 1