Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia Empty
PostSubject: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:43 pm

I am doing everything I can to get the fans more involved in TitansRadio.com so if you are on MySpace you can add me here and help get more people in the forums.

www.myspace.com/12thmanreport

Last edited by brianmaxwell on Thu May 22, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Hutton

PostSubject: Re: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:01 am

thanks, Brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.titansradio.com
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm

I received an e-mail today from a guy who reads my stuff telling me how he was going to write a wikipedia page on me. I found it rather flattering that someone would take the time to do that so I answered a few questions like where and when were you born, etc...

He emailed me saying he was finished and I went there within minutes. When I typed my name to check it out I found the guy who invented the powerbar, so I put my middle name as well. It said page deleted. I investigated a little more and it turns out that I am "A Real Person/Not a person of significance".

While I do feel that I am a person of significance, I guess others do not and it did make me laugh out loud. It is stories like these that make the world go round and I just thought I would share it.

To TitanFan I say thanks for trying. To the guys that deleted my page I say YOU SUCK!

I guess I can take pride in the fact that I am a real person. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia   12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia Empty

Back to top Go down

12th Man on MySpace but made INSIGNIFICANT by Wikipedia
Page 1 of 1