Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL??????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL?????? Empty
PostSubject: ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL??????   ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL?????? EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:08 am

The Saints, Eagles, Bucs, Jets, Bengals and Cardinals all have better offensive lines that the Titans according to ESPN.
The Bucs? The Cardinals?!?!?!?!?! I am putting the link at the bottom of the post to honor ESPN thinking that the Titans have bargain basement talent.

Sometimes I just flat hate ESPN. Just because we are in a small media market doesn't mean we suck. It is the same thing every year and I am sick of it. We could start the season 6-0 and we will get about 2 minutes from ESPN on how we are still too young and won't hold up against the rest of the league. The only time you can see a Titan highlight is if they are praising the Colts or showing footage of that jerk Pacman Jones. Yeah I said it, PACMAN! ESPN and Adam Jones can both stick it!

Sorry if my frustrations have turned me into a babbling idiot but you have to admit that lumping in a shot at Jones was fabulous.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?id=3447747
Back to top Go down
dukenextdoor

ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL??????   ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL?????? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 am

good point! we get no coverage!!!!none zilch,nata.....except to show other teams highlights.this is sad. and ummmm please call him adam! lol i will call him pacman until he donates that 50 pound diamond and platinum pacman medallion to charity! hes a douche.
Back to top Go down

ESPN ranks Titans O-Line 17th in the NFL??????
Page 1 of 1