Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pacman Blues!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanfan4ever

Pacman Blues! Empty
PostSubject: Pacman Blues!   Pacman Blues! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:26 am

Did ya'l know that the deal the Titans made with Dallas includes us getting a 5th round pick only as long as he can play all 16 games? It doesn't look like he's gonna make it. If he's suspended for any game we have to give the Cowboys the 5th Rounder. It blows my mind that wer'e getting the shaft from this guy and he's not even a Titan anymore. It just shows how desperate we were to get rid of him! He got in a fight with a guy that was hired by Dallas to keep him out of trouble...unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
TitansFan

Pacman Blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman Blues!   Pacman Blues! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 am

If he IS available for all Dallas games this year, we GET an additional pick. That's one reason I hope he isn't suspended this year.
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

Pacman Blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman Blues!   Pacman Blues! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Well my friends, you can both "cancel Christmas" on those thoughts! Jones didn't know just how good he had it in Big D! Jerry tried to help PacRat by hiring bodyguards to help keep this damn fool out of trouble, and what does he do? Gets into a fight with one of them because he was drinking! Amazing! Goodell nailed him for it too, and since it was only six weeks prior to him being reinstated, he suspended him indefinitely, and will review it in 4 weeks. Here's what I think will happen in a month: Goodell is gonna throw the gauntlet, and just like in the famous video game, Pacman's NFL career will evaporate! GAME OVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pacman Blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman Blues!   Pacman Blues! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman Blues!
Page 1 of 1