Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pacman or No Pacman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawgmeister

Pacman or No Pacman Empty
PostSubject: Pacman or No Pacman   Pacman or No Pacman EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:54 am

Okay Titan Fans, Pacman or No Pacman. There are 3 options: (1) Keep him (2) Trade him (3) Release him. I'll just sit back and let the thoughts fall where they may.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Trade "Pacman" Keep Adam   Pacman or No Pacman EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:52 pm

If he wants to be the Pacman the get rid of him. If he wants to be Adam Jones, keep him. He is way too talented. Could you imagine him in Indianapolis, Jacksonville or Houston? Yikes.

and Yes I know we would never trade him within the division. It is just a toss around people.
Back to top Go down
titans66pens

PostSubject: If a trade is done, don't settle for a day 2 pick   Pacman or No Pacman EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 am

(I posted this in another thread)

Although I do not want the Titans to trade Pacman Jones, it sounds like they are going to. I just wish the Titans would not settle for a day 2 2008 Draft Pick.

I would prefer the Titans trade him for a 2009 Draft Pick that has conditions attached to it based on his performance. The better he plays and stays out of trouble, the better the pick the Titans would get. For example, the pick could be improved from a 5th round pick to a 1st round pick if Pacman plays the entire season, leads the league in INTs, returns X number of kicks for TDs, and makes the Pro Bowl.

It just seems like that type of trade could be a win-win for all sides, but that is just wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
hfflood

PostSubject: Re: Pacman or No Pacman   Pacman or No Pacman EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 3:27 pm

I personally hope we trade Jones for a 3rd round pick. And after that I hope that they do not reinstate him. When they suspended him I had hopes that he would change. All he has done is clear up this past problems, but we still hear about him out at the clubs which is what got him in trouble to begin with. Till he is reinstated I do not think he will be going anywhere.

I heard that he said "I have done enough to get reinstated" That sounds to me like "Hey Mom I got a D on my grade card are you happy now!"
Back to top Go down
OldTitanFan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman or No Pacman   Pacman or No Pacman EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey, Dawg, it's obvious the Titans don't want to keep him, so since Jerry's interested, let's get some good trade value for him.
Yesterday, Pac was on "The Michael Irvin Show" on Dallas' ESPN 103.3, and of, course he's trying to tell Playmaker he's going to change(yeah, right!). If, and only if Goodell gives the thumbs up(he still could tell Pac to disintergrate, no pun intended!) if I were Jerry Jones, I would see right off the bat if Pac was serious about getting his act together....MAKE IT CONTRACTUAL! If he sees the inside of a strip club(and there's PLENTY of them in Big D) or gets into any trouble with the law, his contract is null & void, he doesn't get jack for pay, AND he can kiss his NFL career goodbye! Plain & simple!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacman or No Pacman   Pacman or No Pacman Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman or No Pacman
Page 1 of 1