Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank The Titans Needs By Position.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmaxwell

Rank The Titans Needs By Position. Empty
PostSubject: Rank The Titans Needs By Position.   Rank The Titans Needs By Position. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:34 am

ESPN has our needs ranked as follows...WR, CB, TE, WR, OL...

They also have us drafting Early Doucet, WR out of LSU.

List your position rankings and you can mock draft if you would like or just let me know who you think we should take if they are available.
Back to top Go down
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Rank The Titans Needs By Position.   Rank The Titans Needs By Position. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:45 pm

I like Jackson or Manningham at reciever with our first pick.
Back to top Go down
Dawgmeister

PostSubject: Re: Rank The Titans Needs By Position.   Rank The Titans Needs By Position. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:35 pm

That sounds about right. The Titans are in dire need of a gamebreaker.
Back to top Go down
titanspoodle

PostSubject: Re: Rank The Titans Needs By Position.   Rank The Titans Needs By Position. EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:20 pm

i think WR or the offense in general is getting a complete overhaul. Speed is a necessity that the offense just doesnt have. but honestly i wouldnt be to shocked to see us pick a DE or DT first round and then get a WR second round. wouldnt it be just great if we got some beast at DE, because Odom is probably gone, and picked up earl bennett in the second round... and then the best tight end on the board...that would be just great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank The Titans Needs By Position.   Rank The Titans Needs By Position. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank The Titans Needs By Position.
Page 1 of 1