Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am the 12th man!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
el morte

I am the 12th man! Empty
PostSubject: I am the 12th man!   I am the 12th man! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Why should I be the 12th man? For one, I am a Titan's fan all the time. Whether they are 13-3 or 3-13, I am still there cheering them on. I am able to discuss the game with the proper combination of logic and emotion. I am biased towards my team but also willing to give the opposition credit when credit is due. I feel I am educated and informed enough to answer and comment on most questions and topics and confident enough in myself to say "I don't know" when I don't know. I hope I get the chance to be the Titan's 12th man. It would be an honor and also, a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
xiaoxiaowang2009

I am the 12th man! Empty
PostSubject: mbt shoes   I am the 12th man! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Thank you this article I hope you have an enjoyable day.
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci shoes,
jordan shoes,
Happy New Year.
ugg boots sale,
ugg on sale,
mbt shoes.
Back to top Go down

I am the 12th man!
Page 1 of 1