Titans Radio Fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitansRadio.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole

Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans Empty
PostSubject: Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans   Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Titanpride

PostSubject: Re: Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans   Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:06 am

Now with Dinger signed up... we need to lock-up Roos and Stewart with long-term deals. If Olson stays with the addition of Scott, we'll have a phenomenal line in-tacked for a'couple of years.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: looking good   Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:22 am

As you all know I was off the reservation a little but the signing of Scott brought calm to my insanity. I agree that we are solid up front for a long time if we can get deals done with Stewart and Roos but we need Olson to come back for one more year so Scott can get ajusted to the cadence of Vince Young. Peyton leaves them down there for the entire play clock most plays so it will be a quicker snap now and that will take some time to get used to.
Back to top Go down
TitansFan

PostSubject: Re: Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans   Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 pm

I'd be very surprised if Benji returns. I think it's just a matter of time before he announces his retirement.
Back to top Go down
brianmaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans   Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:39 pm

i get that feeling too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans   Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans Empty

Back to top Go down

Heimerdinger takes off cord. job with titans
Page 1 of 1